Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010



So... I have taken pictures of my Lolita stuff now :D
I'm first going to post the stuff here, so if you're interested in something, just leave a short message :D

All prices are in USD.
I only accept paypal.
Shipping is not included in the prices (unless otherwise stated).
Paypal fees are included in the prices unless otherwise stated!
Shipping depends on where you live and what service you’d like to use.
Shipping from Switzerland, you can choose between Priority (faster) and Economy service.
It will be between $10 and $20 I guess. Click here for more details.
I can also send your order as registered. This is +6$ and your signature has to be taken upon delivery.
I cannot be held responsible for lost packages
I will send out the items as soon as I got your payment.
Please leave feedback here once you got your item! ^_^

If you have any questions, feel free to ask ! ^_^
Prices are always negotiable unless otherwise stated~
Please include your paypal address when you're interested in an item. The first person who gives me their paypal address gets the item.
If you would rather like to send your data via email, send it to defectivecoma [at] gmail [dot] com
click on the pictures to see them bigger!



~ JSKs ~

Angelic Pretty Miracle Candy in sax



I'm the second owner and it's in a very good condition. The only thing that is missing are the candy brooches, but I already got it like that. It hurts to give this away ;_;

280$ + Paypal fees!
I will send this as registered, so it's plus 6$! If you don't want to pay these 6$, please tell me and I will not send it as registered but it's safer if I do :D


Bodyline Strawberry JSK black




The waist ties weren't removable, but I took them off XD" There are no signs showing on the JSK though and you'll get the waist ties with it!

40$


Bodyline Strawberry JSK pink




I only tried this on and never wore it after that. The waist ties are the same like the JSK above!

40$




~SKIRT~
Bodyline blue polkadotted skirt



It's a wonderful skirt! New condition!

25$




~ TOPS ~

Bodyline white shirt



20$




~ BAGS ~


Bodyline Tote Bag Lovely Poodle



Used only once
10$


Bodyline Fruits Parlor Tote Bag



15$





~SHOES~

Bodyline Shoes (Size 23.0) white enamel




They show signs of use (see pictures) but otherwise they're great!

20$





~BLOOMERS~

Bodyline basic pink bloomers



15$





~SOCKS~
They're all washed, of course, but they still show some signs of use!

Secret Shop Miracle Candy socks in sax



I have two pairs of them. One pair is in better condition than the other. Woo buys first will get the better pair :)

15$
(if you take one of those with the JSK it's 10$)


Secret Shop Millefeuille



15$


Bodyline basic white socks



6$

Bodlyine striped socks



6$





~GOODS~


Various Bodyline accessories (only the white bow is from claire's)



12 in total!
Each piece is 1$
If you take the whole set it's 10$

33 Kommentare:

  1. Hallo (: Ich wäre (extrem :D) interessiert an den swimmer headphones und dem AP cutsew. aaaber ich habe kein paypal :( das hört sich vielleicht doof an, aber könnte ich dir das geld auch in einem umschlag per post senden? außer überweisung habe ich keine andere möglichkeit D:
    lg C:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ^^ i'm interested in your clothes :D could you save me the bodyline pink cutsew and the AP replica until tomorrow please?

    thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lou: Hey, ich bin mir nicht so sicher ob ich das gut finde :/ wenn ja, dann nur in Schweizer Franken und ich schick dir die sachen erst wenn ich das geld hab. Ist also alles in allem ein wenig umständlich ^^; es wäre sicher einfacher sich paypal anzuschaffen :D



    김은화♡: Someone's already interested in the AP replica, but I can hold the cutsew :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll buy only the pink bodyline cutsew :D thanks for save it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. das du die sachen erst verschickst wenn das geld da ist wäre ja selbstverständlich (: an die schweizer franken hab ich allerdings nicht gedacht xD ohje, das ist wirklich kompliziert. ich bin nur leider nicht 18 und mein vater schiebt bei paypal die absolute paranoia :D ohne paypal überweisen ginge nicht?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ich seh das problem D: das ist echt doof >___> ich kenn mich mit so normalen banküberweisungen leider nicht aus und ich weiss auch nicht wie das so ist mit gebühren XDD" ich hab mal gehört das könnte teuer werden XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my....u still selling those headphone? I want it badly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hach i würd jo was kaufa, aber das isch mr eh alles zkli!xD Aber huara knuffig!

    (und übrigens, unter dem nama hani denn au min blog für Osaka!:D )

    Liaba gruass
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Kim Hye Rin ♥ 김혜린 : sure that'd be no problem :D If you want them I just need your paypal address :D


    @サラ Ach was! es paar sache sind gar nid so chlii >w< aber danke! *lach*
    Super, denn wirdi di uf jedä fall stalke!! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Could you say me how much costs shipping to Spain? :D thank you~

    ReplyDelete
  11. 김은화♡ Shipping would be 14$ and the total would be 39$ :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. To those interested in the Swimmer Headphones and the AP Replica: They're as good as sold to someone who contacted me through email. I'm just waiting for their payment now ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey ho!

    Ich wär an dem AC/DC Rag Shoulder Bag interessiert.
    Ist der noch zu haben?
    Wenn ja wie viel würde es kosten den nach Deutschland zusenden?

    liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hallo!!
    Ja der ist noch zu haben!! ^_^
    Shipping wär 15$ :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Das ist fein dann kauf ich ihn dir ab ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super!! ^O^
    Dann brauch ich nur noch deine paypal addresse :3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Meine Paypal Adresse ist rikkumaus@yahoo.de ^^

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'll give you my Paypal adress too ngmaestre@hotmail.com

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. I already did the payment~
    I have to tell you where you have to send it right?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for your payment!! :D
    No no, your address is in the paypal information =3 I have everything I need! I will send your package on Friday!
    Thanks again! :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. hi^^
    mir gefällt der Bodyline Strawberry JSK pink
    wieviel ist das denn in euro??

    ReplyDelete
  22. klar!! :D wenn du ihn haben möchtest brauch ich nur noch dein paypal um die invoice zu schicken ^_^ und ich nehm mal an du wohnst in deutschland? Dann ist shipping 15$ und das total wär 55$! :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow those clothes are soo beautiful O.O
    I adore it

    can you buy these clothes? ^__^

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. @TheMadTwins: I'm sorry, I don't really know what you mean with "can you buy these clothes?" XD"" But thank you! ^_^

    @Keekie: Ja, dann geht das wohl nicht ^^ Wie gesagt akzeptiere ich nur paypal.

    ReplyDelete
  25. gibt es wirklich keine andren weg??

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey ich komme aus Deutschland und würde gerne wissen wie viel versand du nimmst für die ganzen haarsachen ($10) habe auch paypal! xD

    ReplyDelete
  27. @Haine: Ich denk ich müsste die Sachen in einem grossen umschlag schicken, also etwa 6$!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Is Bodyline white shirt still up for sell?
    It it is M size, pls quote me the shipping fee to Malaysia asap~thanks! =D

    ReplyDelete
  29. Was für wunderbare Sachen *___*
    Leider bin ich pleite.. q.q

    ReplyDelete