Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010



Today in one week I'll already be in Tokyo and the GazettE's live in Tokyo Dome will already be going on!! It's so near, but it's still so unbelievable!
I'm also super nervous!
Travelling to the other side of the world alone...
Meeting so many new friends over there!
Going to see bands live that I love!!
I'm thrilled!

It's gonna be an awfully big adventure!



I have packed my suitcase already! One t-shirt is missing and some thing from the bathroom that I still need this week lol
Otherwise it stays empty like this! I'm gonna buy so much stuff in Tokyo that I can't afford taking a full suitcase with me! LMAO


I also got almost every ticket I wanted already!
Gazette's Tokyo Dome ticket.
Golden Bomber ticket.
Over the Edge ticket.



My shopping service fucked up and sent me a wrong ticket for the 25th...
I wanted to go to Shinjuku Holiday, not Meguro Rock Maykan, damn..
Well, at least he's bought me a new one and sent it to my hotel, I HOPE! I'll die if I can't see AUBE...

And if everything goes right, I'm gonna get another ticket for Tokyo Dome!!
The FC ticket I got is shit. It's FIRST FLOOR block B... fucking first floor you kidding me? But many other FC members seem to have got 1st floor block B as well... うんこ... FCの意味無い...
But a friend offered me to buy one of their tickets they don't need anymore!!
AND IT'S FUCKING ARENA BLOCK A!!!!! asoidghasodgasodgoasdgasods
If I counted correctly it's the 8th row, DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF RUKI!!!!!
IT'S GONNA BE THE MOST AWESOME DAY IN MY PATHETIC LIFE!!!!!!!!!
OMG, I can't wait srsly!!!

So, since I'm not at home over christmas, my parents already gave me their present for me <3



I've wanted a DS for so long! I always had to use my brother's for my Denshi Jisho...
And only some days ago I went to my brother saying "hey, you think if I bought one in Japan, it also works here? You think they're cheaper there? I think I'm gonna buy one... but it must be a pink one!" and stuff...
So it was my brother's idea... he's so cute <333333 I love my brother <3333
And the angel should protect me when I am in Japan
<3 I'll miss my family...

And I'll also miss my girlfriend... Really, my trip to Tokyo would be perfect if she could come with me...
But I just have to face it that it's not possible...
What I really hope is that her presents will reach me before I go...
I have no clue what it will be, except for one thing, but I really want to have the things with me when I go... at least that, please...

I hope everything will run smoothly...



SO!

I already talked about tickets...
Now there are two tickets that I don't need anymore...

First is the one for Meguro Rock Maykan on the 25th...
Bands are Sel'm, The Candy Spooky Theater, Chemical Pictures / others
Number: 58
Original price 2500 yen, selling it for the same price.
I'll arrive on the 25th and I'll have a very very packed programm that day, but if you want it we can meet somewhere and you just pay it in cash.

The second one is the Gazette ticket...
It's a single HERESY ticket, so probably only something for someone who's going alone!
It's still a good ticket, don't get me wrong, it's probably better than what you'll get at vending machines or other sales... but it's not as good as I wanted it to be.
It's 1st floor, Block B, line 39, Nr. 307
With my shopping service I paid around 150$ for it, but I just want to get rid of it so that it won't go to waste...
Therefore I'm selling it for 10'000 yen.
We'll just meet at Dome and you can pay me in cash (yen please).
NOTE: I'll only sell it after I got the other ticket, I don't want to risk standing there without ticket at all!

If you're interested write me an email: defectivecoma [at] gmail.com

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment